Ventus is an entity within Digi, a Business Unit that’s an industry leader in IT networking innovations, leveraging technology to produce market-driving network solutions. Operating from over 20 years of experience delivering secure enterprise class networks, Ventus develops cellular wireless and fixed line SD-WAN, Hybrid WAN, and Cellular WAN solutions for an expanding array of business connectivity applications.
Client Care provides the best first and most importantly consistent, impression to all customers. The Client Care Coordinator handles all customer service, sales order entry and backlog management functions for domestic customers.
We Offer a collaborative, dynamic, fast paced environment that offers a wide range of learning and career opportunities. We look for people with can-do positive attitudes, who are flexible when priorities change and willing to reach in and help wherever needed. Additionally, we offer a hybrid in office and at home working environment.
What You Will Do and The Outcomes You Will Achieve
- Validate, process and manage customer accounts and orders consistent with company policies.
- Research and respond to customers with invoicing questions, order status and changes.
- Answer incoming and make outbound calls to and from internal and external customers
Who You Are and What You Bring
- 3 + years prior customer service , data entry, order processing and or administrative experience in an office environment.
- Proficiency with professional office tools such as Microsoft office , chat tools- Teams, WebEx, Zoom, with the ability to adapt with the change in technology.
- Demonstrated experience with soft skill, quality assurance programs or experience delivering solid customer experience.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to prioritize
- Experience with CRM/ERP tools, software or similar applications
Desired But Not Required
- Prior technology experience a plus
Ventus a Digi Company offers a distinctive Total Rewards package including new hire stock award, paid parental leave, open (uncapped) PTO, and hybrid work environment in addition to our competitive medical, health & wellbeing and compensation offerings.
At Digi, we embrace diversity and inclusion among our teammates. It is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to providing an environment of respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.